Fruits is a must in your diet if you want to loose weight. They also should be your source for natural sugar and processed sugar should be completely stopped. Though all fruits are good but some fruits are very effective for your weight loss program. Here are some of them
- Pineapple – Pineapple contains Bromelain not only helps improve your body’s digestive process. It is rich in vitamin C which helps protect you from common flu and cold.Pineapples also contain plenty of water, which will make you feel full and eat less frequently. Pineapples speed up the body’s digestion, aiding the metabolic processes.
- Berries – All types of berries like Blueberry, strawberry, Raspberry are very healthy. They have high water content and very less calories. They are also full of antioxidants.
- Guavas have a low sugar content, while rich in vitamins and antioxidants. This makes them the perfect fruit if you want to lose weight. Guava also helps prevent the onset of breast cancer and strengthens the immune system. The low glycemic index also means that it helps regulate blood sugar, making it ideal for people with diabetes.
- Apples – Apples contain iron and Vitamin C, along with antioxidants that can help prevent cancer. They also contain fibre and sugar which help reduce cravings, give you a boost of energy, and make you feel full.
- Pomegranates – Pomegranates contains plenty of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, Pomegranates can also be used to treat heart disease, as they can melt away blockages and fatty deposits in blood vessels. Moreover, they can strengthen the immune system and help prevent diseases.
- Lemons – Lemons boost the metabolism and can burn the fat you consume or accumulate. They are also natural sources of Vitamin C and potassium. Lemons also help you digest your food faster; speeding up metabolic processes and preventing fat from building up in the body. Squeeze a fresh lemon into a glass of warm water and drink it before breakfast.
Eat your fruits daily. Lets get fitter together.